1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from NC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jscrevsadie, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jscrevsadie

jscrevsadie Boxer Pal

Hi! My husband and I just got a sweet and very precious 9 week old male boxer. His name is Revy. I really have no idea where the name came from or why we decided on it, but it seems fitting. :) We also have another fur baby who is a cockapoo. She is about 4 years old, and isn't too fond of Revy, but that's a different post. We are very excited to have Revy in our home and can't wait to watch him grow. Today marks his 4th day in our home, and he is already spoiled as can be.

Revy isn't my first boxer (so I know how smart they are and I know what good companions they are), but it is my husbands. I owned a boxer (Kane, who was about a year old when we got him) several years before I met my husband, and it's sad to say, but that boxer is now with the man that I purchased him with (breakups, you know how they go). I missed Kane so much and I have been telling my husband that we should get a boxer (he has been wanting a bigger dog, but just didn't know what kind). When he met Revy he feel in love and just had to have him. <3

I look forward to talking with you all and getting to know more about my sweet baby, and knowing about you guys' sweet babies as well.

2. CrazyCharlie

CrazyCharlie Completely Boxer Crazy

Charlie, Jersey and I welcome you from Colorado! Glad to have you here! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little baby! Love the name Revy!!!

3. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

Hi

And welcome from myself and Roge

4. GDOGS1

GDOGS1 Boxer Insane

Welcome to BW from myself and GDOGS from the flatlands of Nebraska

5. Fudgie

Fudgie Super Boxer

Welcome from myself and Fudgie.

6. KCBoxerMom

KCBoxerMom Super Boxer