Hello From Florida!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiggle's mom

Boxer Pal
I have a fawn boxer named Wiggles that will be 5 next month. I've been coming to this site for a few years just to look at the pictures, but now my baby seems to be falling apart, so I have turned to the forums to look for some possible answers. I just hope to get her back to normal soon.

ILoveMyEnzo

Boxer Booster
Welcome! I hope you find answers to all your questions here on boxerworld. I also hope Wiggles is doing okay!!!

reweima

Boxer Buddy
welcome

hope you baby wiggle gets better soon lots of love from me and schatzi she's really good at that lol just showing the love she has

Welcome! I hope some members can help you figure out what is wrong with your baby! Post in the health forums..good luck..
Sending healing vibes your way!

Laura

kitikarial2

Super Boxer
Hello and welcome, I live in Navarre, if you need any help or if wiggles is up for playing, let me know. Hope Wiggles is okay

Wiggle's mom

Boxer Pal
Thanks

Thanks for the Welcome... Wiggles is having some major allergy problems and some leg problmes with one of her rear legs...

efb01

Banned
Welcome to you and Wiggles. I hope you get the answers and help you need for Wiggles. I love that name, makes me smile when I say it.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.