Hello from Cassie's mum in Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chez

Boxer Pal
Hi there,

We have had Cassie for 5 weeks now and she is 12 weeks old today. She has grown almost double in size since we got her.

She is very lively and very clever - she became housetrained after only 2 days!! We had a pen built in the back garden and she goes to the door when she needs, runs out to the pen does her business and runs in and gets a wee treat.

She likes to bound about a lot and does crazy things, like attack the sweeping brush!!

Will add a photo when I work out how.

Cheryl

Germany

Boxer Pal
Little ones

Hi, your introduction brought back funny memories of when Alexandria when she was just 9 weeks old when we brought her home. Unfortunately she had pneumonia, but once checked over by our vet and shots and medicines were given, she was always into mischief. Her favorite pastime was finding a shoe with laces and running up and down the hallways with it swinging and then she would toss it! Our shoes were never in the same room or sometimes not even in our house. I did find my sleepers underneath a bush that she would sleep under! Looks like you have a quick learner on your hands! They are such wonderful companions and are so wanting to be loved! We are currently in Germany and one of our stops is Scotland. I would love to met you and your beautiful boxer in the near future!

Status
Not open for further replies.