1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by camotigger, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camotigger

camotigger Boxer Pal

I am a first time boxer owner. Copper came into my life last night and thus far is amazing. I am currently living in Ohio but due to move home to NH in less than 2 weeks time. Last night while taking out some trash from down sizing I turned to see an adorable boxer sitting on my stoop. I checked him for tags and when I wasn't able to find any I went searching for his owner. When I did find his owner they refused to take him saying that they had been trying to find a new home for him. It seemed as though they let him out on purpose after hearing her story. Anyways I joined this site for more information on the breed and advice along the way. So far Copper (he has no name so we have named him Copper) has excellent leash manners, he seems to be potty trained and is the biggest cuddle dog I have met. Once we are back home in NH we will work with our family vet to determine how old Copper is, since his previous owner could give me no information besides that he broke a screen door to get outside. I'm sorry for rambling, just trying to be thorough. Thank you for reading. Copper is A brown red with a black mask white toes* just the toes not the paws) with a stripe of white on his chest. He is amazing.

2. DebbieJen

DebbieJen Completely Boxer Crazy

It is wonderful news that you were able to take Cooper into your home and give him love. It does sadden me knowing how his other owners treated him but it is good knowing he is in a loving happy home now. He sounds like a beautiful dog.

3. joannaryan

joannaryan Boxer Insane

Welcome to Boxer World and congrats on your new family member. Strange things happen for strange reasons. He is one lucky boxer to have found someone as special as you. Hopefully things work out and he has found a loving forever home :)

4. GDOGS1

GDOGS1 Boxer Insane

Welcome to BW from myself and GDOGS from the flatlands of Nebraska

5. Britbox

Britbox Boxer Insane

welcomeicon Hello, and welcome to Boxerworld to you and Copper.
    It sounds like it was meant to be, and he 'found' you! Boxers are the most loyal, loving and intelligent dogs, simply the best.I hate to hear when a dog has been abused like that, and am so happy that you have given him a loving home. You will find so much support and information here, and everyone is so friendly! Look forward to hearing about all your new adventures with Copper :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.