Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'sbaby

Boxer Buddy
I am Dolores and I just want to let everyone here know I have a cute fawn boxer male named Kahlu'a. He is 10 weeks old now. He bites on everything! I have been told that is normal. He does start puppy headstart March 7th.I just want to know if any one out there would ever like to chat hit me up!!Dolores

punkin

Super Boxer
Welcome!

Welcome to BW! You'll find this is a great resource to learn all about your puppy! We look forward to learning more about him and seeing some pictures soon!

welcome to BW fellow Californian! Can't wait to hear more about Kahlu'a! (such a cute name!) Where in SD are u located? we're heading down on friday for a big boxer specialty show in Del Mar! can't wait to see pix of the new baby and here stories!

-Kat

Iaboy

Banned
Welcome and enjoy the site. Look forward to pics and contributions and isight.

Best Regards,

Bob and Max

Max Fawn Male
03.16.03 DOB

D'sbaby

Boxer Buddy
Well Hello California Boxers lovers!!!

We are in the city of El Cajon just 18 miles east os San Diego.They have a Boxer meet up near the beach once a month in different parts of the city. I went there before I got Kahlu'a and met alot of nice people and well disciplined boxers!! I was VERY impressed. I was also told not to take him there until he has his rabies shot. So he does stay close to home. He loves to bite and he will take puppy training soon. I am taking some pics of him to post..Dolores...

Rileyboy

Completely Boxer Crazy
Welcome to BW..Dolores & Kahlu'a from El Ca John.. as people in NE would say <G> But since I'm from SD grew up in Clairemont.. I think its pretty cute.. You should hear all the mistakes I make in saying some of the french words here in NE..My brother used to own Boulvard Auto Parts in ElCajon..Havent been back to Ca for a Visit in almost 6 years.. hopefully some day I'll get back to the other side of the map.

Love your puppy's name I bet he's cute.. We have a new boxer babie too. Cody almost 3 months..Well he's my daughters, but since she still lives at home.. he's pretty much my grandchild, and I boxer sit a lot which is ok.<LOL> Yikes did I say that still feel too young to be a grandma.. Cody still chews on everything too.. and just like a baby puts everything in his mouth. he came inside with a rock he had found in the back yard and he must of played with that for awhile, till I took it away," ahh I'm no fun" thought that he could maybe swollow it. although with all our snow not sure how he found it in the first place.. Anyway.. Enjoy BW and enjoy that Kahlu'a take lots of pictures as they grow up so fast..

Riley (Brindle)12-29-01 all my love my special boy forever in my heart..
waiting at the bridge 1-01-05

Cody; 11-30-04 fawn & flashy always into something.. keeping us very busy..helping our heart to heal with lots of his boxer kisses..

D'sbaby

Boxer Buddy
Repy

Well Kahlu'a stays very busy. And puts EVERYTHING in his mouth too. This is my first boxer and I love him. He was born 11-29-2004. I had to drive all the way past Bakersfield to get him. I first saw him at 6 days old. He was so small. He has had two sets of shots so far and was pretty good about it. I buy him something new from petsmart after each shot. We also joined the Banfield pet health program which saves us alot of money!! Hope to chat real soon.....Dolores...

Status
Not open for further replies.