Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzsandy

Boxer Pal
Just wanted to say 'Hello' and I love this site !

I am proud mommy of fur baby Lady Bella who just turned 1 year old - our flashy fawn female with floppy ears.

We have also made friends with new neighbors in our subdivision who have a 1 1/5 year old fawn female. Could almost be sisters !

Have a great one !

myrocky

Boxer Insane
Welcome to BW!! Don't forget to tell your friends about us ;) Can't wait to see some pics of your baby and hear some stories :D

MarinaS

Boxer Insane
Hello, nice to meet you! :)

I am mom of Tina, flashy fawn 5 yo boxer girl. She is the most boisterous and sweet dog ;) and the love of my life lovicon

Looking forward to reading more stories about Lady Bella.

Welcome to the forums!

Scorpio

Boxer Insane
Hi welcome to Bw and nice to meet you! Now that your here you will never leave! so much info and nice people!

mzsandy

Boxer Pal
pictures

Thank you all for your warm welcome.

I have been reading on Boxerworld for almost 8 months and don't know why I waited till now to register. :confused:

This site has been a tremendous help for me and I have given much of the advice to fellow fur baby parents.

I never dreamed I could have this amount of love for my beautiful puppy. lovicon

Anyway, I have posted some pictures of Lady in the Fawn section of picture gallery - :D
(not sure how to show the link tho).

Aimee

Boxer Insane
aaww -- she is just precious. I love the sleeping photo on the couch! Welcome to Boxerworld, we're so glad you found us :)

Louby

Super Boxer
Hi - welcome to BW - it is fab here as we are all completely mad about Boxers - yeah!!!!!!

Have fun and I look forward to reading your posts and seeing your pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.