1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Height of puppy

Discussion in 'Boxer Anatomy and Physiology' started by furrykidmom, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furrykidmom

furrykidmom Completely Boxer Crazy

Can I get some idea how tall a 9 week old Boxer puppy is sitting, standing and how long laying down? It would be greatly appreciated. We want to fly with our puppy in the spring but need an average size for the purchase of an airline approved carrier. We want to ship our carrier to the breeder before we bring him home so she can acclimate him to being in it. Thanks for your help.

2. Bathel

Bathel Super Boxer

Not sure you'll be able to really know... each one is different. My little girl was 14" to the top of her shoulders standing... but I've seen others much taller and others shorter... from week 9 to week 10 she grew 2" in height, also...

BTW, flying with 9 week old puppy sounds pretty difficult. My little girl needed to go potty about every 30 minutes to an hour... Also the stress is going to be pretty high on the pup too... how long a flight are you planning? There are many breeders that won't allow you to fly to take home a pup...

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.