1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haven't posted for a long time

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Mommy2Cool, Mar 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mommy2Cool

Mommy2Cool Completely Boxer Crazy

Hello all! It has been awhile since I have posted. But I would like to share my experience.

Not sure if you remember, we adopted Nash in November of 2001, she is a lovely 4 year old brindle girl with natural ears and a docked tail. She is the best dog I have ever owned. She loves to play, and even knows how to play differently with each of my children (9, 7 and 3). She is a huge cuddlebug, and is my Princess.

In March of 2002 we decided to adopt a playmate for her. His name was Razor. He and I had a special bond, he always
    knew how to bring a smile to my face, no matter how badly I was
    feeling. He would kiss my tears away. He was my Baby Boy. We lost Razor at the early age of 2 and a half. I cannot begin to tell you how heartsick we were, after having him with us for not even a year. But I think Nash missed him the most.

Recently we adopted Tiger, the cutest, sweetest boy. He is a beautiful 4 year old brindle boy with natural ears, docked tail, and the most soulful eyes. He has done wonders for our girl! Nash is once again the happy playful girl, and I credit this to Tiger, and of course the wonderful people at Boxer Rescue Ontario!

Thank you for letting me share,

Heike

2. sandy oakey

sandy oakey Completely Boxer Crazy

Welcome Back:)

Happy to hear that you have found Nash a new playmate. What happened to your boy Razor? 2 yrs is very young:(

3. Mommy2Cool

Thanks Sandy.

We really aren't sure :(

Probably a heart attack, he passed away on my kitchen floor.

Heike

4. boxerpat

boxerpat Super Boxer

Sorry to hear about you losing such a young, loving boxer. I can imagine the heartache you all suffered. But it sounds like things are looking up and your family is happy again. I am glad for you!:p Patty and Sophie

5. sandy oakey

sandy oakey Completely Boxer Crazy

That is so sad. I know you must have been devastated.

I'm glad you have Tiger now and that he's bringing you all so much happiness. I'm sure Nash really missed Razor so it must be real good for her.

6. Mommy2Cool

Thank you for the kind words, it happened in January, but I hadn't been able to bring myself around to post.

Although I love both Nash and Tiger dearly, Razor will always hold a special place in my heart.

Heike

7. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

Welcome back, I remember you. Glad to hear Nash is doing fine. Sorry to hear Razor was with you for such a short time.:( Glad to hear your about your new addition Tiger.

LINDA & GINGER

8. jbee

jbee Boxer Booster

Hope you will stick around now that you are back.
    I remember you and Nash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.