hard small moveable lump on neck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
I know all about Ocala and the beautiful horse farms there. I grew up a little over an hour away on the other side of the forest in DeLand. I am so glad you have a good vet as they can sometimes be hard to find. Lots of positive healthy (((vibes))) coming to Bolt!

BLDluv

Boxer Pal
I know all about Ocala and the beautiful horse farms there. I grew up a little over an hour away on the other side of the forest in DeLand. I am so glad you have a good vet as they can sometimes be hard to find. Lots of positive healthy (((vibes))) coming to Bolt!

Deland, I went to Stetson University :) Deland is such a quaint little town. Yes I will know more Tuesday evening once Bolt is done and back home from surgery. Now our other boxer yesterday broke half of his tooth on who knows what, he has been salivating alot and it bleed a tiny bit lastnight. i believe the pulp is showing :( he isn't showing any pain, he eats and drinks water fine, but i can tell it bothers him at times. we will be taking him with us tuesday morning to have one of the vets there take a look at it to see if we need to get it extracted. more vibes to him as well. They are both around the same age (2 yrs) and do everything together so ofcourse they both have problems right now hehehe.

BLDluv

Boxer Pal
Sending good vibes to you and Bolt. I hope the surgery proves the lump is not serious.

I am hoping that as well. He has such a good spirit and is super healthy. I'm hoping its just a fatty cyst. It is still the same size, and you can move it all over the place. We will see. 24 more hours and it will be gone. I just called the vet this morning to schedule our other boxer for surgery as well. His tooth broke off and i can tell is in some pain, he eats and drinks fine, but salivating like crazy. so he is going in the same time! Prayers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.