Happy St. Patricks Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisasentous

Boxer Insane
Just wanted to wish you guys a Happy St. Patricks Day for tomorrow as I don´t intend to be anywhere near a computer after I leave work in about 15 minutes.

So have a great day and don´t drink too much of the black stuff, I know that I will more than likely have a raging hangover on Sunday.
It sure to be a good one with rugby on as well.

Have a good one.

Chiefsmom

Boxer Insane
I'll be stuck at home with the foot of snow we have coming down right now!!! But happy St. Patricks Day to everyone!!! beericon

Murp.mm

Boxer Insane
HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY to everyone on Boxer World. And may the luck of the Irish be with you all. fiestaicon fiestaicon partyicon partyicon

Slobberchops

Boxer Insane
Happy St Patrick's Day to all at Boxer World.
Ray's background is Irish so might have a beer or two tonight,and a wee taste for Waldo!!!

tugger

Super Boxer
Happy St Pats to everyone! Chiefmom I am glad u are getting the snow! We had a light dusting yesterday. I am ready for spring! Usually when St Pats hits and it is March Madness, Wisconsin has terrible weather. BUT so far so good! At any rate...dont drink too much and have a good day.

Chiefsmom

Boxer Insane
Happy St Pats to everyone! Chiefmom I am glad u are getting the snow! We had a light dusting yesterday. I am ready for spring! Usually when St Pats hits and it is March Madness, Wisconsin has terrible weather. BUT so far so good!

Lucky!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.