HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!!!!!

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
5 years ago today we saved out sweet boy from a lonely life on a chain ..... the past 5 years have flown by and been such a blessing to all of us!!!!!
The day we brought him home ... 55 lbs
then.jpg

and now .... spoiled rotten and 95 lbs loveicon

now.jpg

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
What a lucky boy to be rescued by you! He looks happy and content and a good weight. I don't know how anyone can put a dog on a chain. :( Merry Christmas!

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
What a lucky boy to be rescued by you! He looks happy and content and a good weight. I don't know how anyone can put a dog on a chain. :( Merry Christmas!

Thank you for the kind words.... the bf and I really feel like the lucky ones. He is our world! Right - why have a dog if you aren't going to love and respect it loveicon

Merry Christmas to you as well!

bxrbgood

Boxer Insane
Right - why have a dog if you aren't going to love and respect it loveicon

Merry Christmas to you as well!
Best I can think is some times people can't manage their own lives and their dogs suffer for it. Thankfully there are angels out there to give them homes. Now he is yours and what a handsome(spoiled):joyful: hunkloveicon
Happy 'gotcha day' Chance.applauseicon

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
Best I can think is some times people can't manage their own lives and their dogs suffer for it. Thankfully there are angels out there to give them homes. Now he is yours and what a handsome(spoiled):joyful: hunkloveicon
Happy 'gotcha day' Chance.applauseicon

Thank you and YES ... why get a dog if you don't want to bother with it? he is handsome isn't he loveicon