HAPPY BIRTHDAY II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira

Boxer Buddy
My little girl also celebrates her birthday today!!! Kira is 4 years old today!

Happy birthday to all the little leo boxers out there!
smile.gif

Eva

Boxer Booster
happy b-day!!!!!!!!! I love birthdays!! Kaiser and Roxy send lots of kisses and slober to Kira!
biggrin.gif

Eva

------------------
**VERY PROUD MAMA OF**
Roxy Ember Gitzes - Adopted at 7/99, 1 1/2 years old, female, fawn, natural ears

Kaiser Joe Gitzes - rescued from a shelter 7/00, 6 years old, male, fawn, cropped ears

tedjax

Completely Boxer Crazy
Happy Birthday to Kira, too. Is she having cake and ice cream??!! Slurp, slurp from Indy and Beauty!

------------------
Trish
Indy-Neutered, Natural, Fawn, Flashy-10/6/98
Beauty-Spayed,Cropped, Fawn, Black Mask-9/20/94; Adopted from rescue in New Orleans
Shiloh-10/18/85 to 10/14/98; Waiting for me at the Bridge

Darcy

Boxer Buddy
Goodness, it's just a birthday kind of day! I would sing to little Kira (K2), but she REALLY, REALLY wouldn't want me to!!

Nice to hear from you again K1, I love reading your posts because they are always sooooo helpful!

More smooshy face slobbery boxer kisses for K2, have a wonderful day!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Gabbie, 4/20/99 fawn fe, natural ears
Cassie, 2/99 (adopted 7/00) flashy brindle fe, cropped ears

Kira

Boxer Buddy
Thank you all for your well-wishes!

As I'm sure everyone here can appreciate, I just can't believe that she's getting older! Wow. I started seeing grey hairs around her gorgeous eyes in December and there are even more now.
frown.gif
Oh well.....premature greying happens to the best!

We're going "shopping" at the big trial this weekend for her pressie! There's a boxer specialty going on so I hope to find something very special for the Miss!

And she does act like a leo! She needs to be the center of attention at all times and really likes to be RIGHT! ha!

B

Badassboxer

Boxer Birthdays !!!

Happy Birthday Kira!!!!

Boxer Hugz and Kidney Beans from DEBO

Kira's Mom

Boxer Pal
Happy Birthday to Kira from Kira and her mom!

------------------
Kira-born 2/4/00, female, plain fawn, cropped, docked, and about to be spayed.
Rocko- big brother to Kira, black lab, adopted at 2 years old, nuetered, born 3/2/95

Pat

Boxer Booster
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! tra la, tra la....Slurps from Morgan.
biggrin.gif

Pat: Morgans Mom-2yr old fawn fe

Status
Not open for further replies.