Had to say goodbye to....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELubas

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved BJ. But what a wonderful age she lived to!!! Obviously a very well loved dog. I hope sweet memories comfort you and in time ease your pain. You did for her what you did for her all her life-take care of her and keep her from harm and pain. She never doubted you-it is the beauty of dogs. Stay safe at the bridge sweet girl. My Ailis will give you a big welcome

angelicon

dafzichu

Completely Boxer Crazy
I am sorry for your loss. There is no doubt she knows how much you loved her. I think the feeling of guilt is normal, but hopefully soon you can be comforted by the fact she is now pain-free at the bridge, able to run and play, not being held back by the limitations of her own body. How lucky to have so many years of memories, so many things to warm your hearts when you think of your baby girl. Take care.

Gruntsmom

Boxer Insane
My heart goes out to you and your family on the loss of your Beloved BJ. Rest in peace, sweet girl, forever loved and missed.

crowpete

Boxer Insane
I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you! HUGS

Godspeed sweet BJ angelicon

WeasleRocky

Completely Boxer Crazy
our beloved BJ (our rottie) on 1-25-08. She would have been 16 in May of this year. My wife had her for 15 wonderful years, and I had the previlage of having her for 11. Friday was the hardest day in our lifes. She was suffering (she had sever hip dysphasa, think i misspelled that) so we made the hardest decision in our lives to help our baby girl feel no more pain. We know it was the right thing to do but the guilt we feel over it is great. She will forever be loved and missed. We have 3 other dogs, but my heart and home still feels empty. We truely hope she understands why we did what we did and isn't mad at us. We both have cried everyday since she has been gone, me know while I write this. I know she is now at the bridge running, which she hasn't been able to do in a long while, playing with others and having a good time. We will meet again one day my baby girls, and until that day gets hear I will be thinking of you everyday. We love you BJ, and please don't be to mad at us.

Brandy & Steve , BJ is not mad at you, but looks down at you with such love for helping her along her path to the bridge... Now she's running up there all puppy like and pain free.... You did the most hard and painful thing imaginable, but you did it out of love for BJ... I know it's so hard, I lost my rottie in Sept. 06... I think of him almost daily... I'll send up a little whisper to my Tyson boy to look for your BJ girl... he always was the handsome casanova type...

may your tears be replaced with smiles and fond memories of BJ...
take care...

RIP and run pain free sweet baby girl BJ!!!

Brandy&Steve

Boxer Booster
This is Brandy, Steve's wife. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. Reading your replys has helped us understand that we did do the right thing. We knew we were but the guilt we felt afterwards was so great, that we started second guessing ourselves. Steve is still taking it pretty hard. Don't think there has been a day that has gone by that he hasn't just sit and looked at her pictures and cry. He really loved her, she started out as my BJ, but once me and him started dating she became his BJ.LOL Thank you again for the thoughts and prayers, we really do appreciate it.
RIP BJ mommy loves and misses you very much.

atlasmom911

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry for your loss! Godspeed sweet angelicon. Run pain free and young again at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our babies...Hugs Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.