Guinness and Bailey at 6 Months!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenc

Boxer Buddy
Time has flown by. I can't believe out 2 puppies are 6 months old! Today I took them to the dog park for the first time. I was worried about what I have read about littermate syndrome but they could not have been more perfect! They played separately and didn't gang up on any of the dogs at all. There were 15 great danes there which made my dogs look so small. They were friendly and fearless! I wish I took pictures there, but didn't have my phone. Anyway, here is a stream of photos from when they were born up until today. Hope you enjoy!

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjw19cpD

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
They are adorable! I find it interesting in how many pics they are in the same position. Whether it be standing, sitting or laying. As I was looking, I was wondering who was who. Then you put their names on the last few pics and it made sense. Bailey has the white, just like a Bailey's and cream! :)

Lizzie

Boxer Insane
They are both adorable lovicon You are brave - two boxer pups from the same litter (I always found one pup at any one time more than enough :LOL: :D)

jenc

Boxer Buddy
Thanks everyone! They are super fun. They do have a tendency to sit and lay in the same poses. What's funny is I can never get a pic of them standing up. I trained them from day one to sit all the time. If they want to come in the house from the backyard, they have to sit and stay until I say ok and they are welcomed in. They have to sit nicely in their crates until I open it. They realize this is the only way they will get anything, so I can never snap a pic while they are standing. Anyway, 2 dogs can be a little out of control, but I have been very lucky. They are surprisingly really good listeners even thought there is two of them! They are also super cuddly and affectionate. They have a tendency to play with each other when there bored so that makes it easier on me. I just have to turn the TV up real loud LOL! For example, right now they keep running up and down the stairs chasing each other and growling at each other. It is hilarious!

lovethree

Boxer Pal
Bailey

Which one is Bailey? The mostly Fawn one or the one with white on its face? I have a Bailey as well and the mostly fawn one looks SO SO SO much like mine. I had to keep looking because even the expressions are just like mine. I will upload a picture soon so you can see!

Status
Not open for further replies.