1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guilty as charged !!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Roge, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

2. LoveMyDoggie

LoveMyDoggie Boxer Insane

I ran into a guy last Friday that I had not seen for awhile. He asked me why he had not seen me for and I politely as I could explained to him how much I did not like how he had ditched a couple dogs he owned. Well maybe I did not say it politely.

Roge and RockTheBoxer like this.
  3. FoxyRoxysMom

FoxyRoxysMom Boxer Booster

This is way to funny. One of the girls I go to yoga with asked me why I would bother with spending so much money and time on my dog. She dropped one of her's off at the vet when she moved out here a few years ago since, "it was too hard to take with". Really, not very zen of you me thinks and I wasn't even talking to you.

4. LoveMyDoggie

I was just thinking about this thread. EVERY friend I have would allow me to bring Daisy to their house and the majority already have. I do not trust someone who does not love and understand the needs of animals. Lifetime needs.

5. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

To me it's as rude as saying they don't like your children .. Our dogs are family members .. Anyhow birds of a freather flock together.. All my family and friends are animal lovers ..

6. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

Over the years, I have a couple of friends who have had very bad experiences as children and they do not trust dogs. I will respect that and make sure when they are in my house that my dog stays near me and away from them. The ones I don't like are the ones who tell me dogs do not belong in my house and especially not on my furniture. In that case, "My dog, my house, my rules. You are welcome to leave at anytime."

luvmyboy likes this.
  7. LoveMyDoggie

If you asked my sons they would tell you that I love my animals more than them. :ROFLMAO:

8. LoveMyDoggie

[​IMG]

This thread made me think of this picture someone had sent me.

Gatorblu likes this.