Greetings From Washington State

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogCrazy

Boxer Buddy
Hello, my name is Ashley and I've been lurking but just decided to join because last night we added a 4 month old fawn female boxer/hound mix to our family. I grew up with Boxers and have always loved the breed but hubby isn't a huge fan. I found Lilith on Craigslist, her previous owners were going to take her to the shelter because they "couldn't handle her jumping on their kids any longer." I couldn't pass up that opportunity so I ran over and snatched her up. We've only had her for 12 hours but she's already been a joy to have and I found out if you say "SIT" in a firm voice while she's running towards you, she'll stop right in front of you and sit down.
We also own a GSD/Husky/Lab/Boxer mix named Demon that we adopted in January. He's almost 10 months old and an all around great dog, except when on his leash lol, but we're working on that. Will post pictures soon!

KCBoxerMom

Super Boxer
Welcome to BW!

Hi Ashley!!

I'm so excited to see pictures of your pups! I always wondered what a boxer/hound mix would look like.
((hugs)) to you for rescuing both of your fuzzy babies!!

welcomeicon ~ Rhonda

Fudgie

Super Boxer
Welcome from myself and Fudgie. Too give up at 4 months, they clearly are not 'keepers'. Glad you could rescue her. partyiconpartyicon.

DogCrazy

Boxer Buddy
I am still totally confused as to why they gave her up. She has not once tried to jump on my kids. She loves to climb up on them and cuddle/get love from them when they're sitting down but not once has she ran up to them while they were standing/sitting and jumped up on them. She's done it to my hubby and I but not any kids. Oh well, their loss, our gain.

Fudgie

Super Boxer
Sounds like they just didn't want to invest the time that's needed to train a puppy. Also, you might only have heard half the story as to why they were giving her up. Anyways, please post a pic, would love to see her!

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
Welcome to BW from myself and GDOGS from the flatlands of Nebraska,btw great pic's thanx for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.