1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great CAT NEEDS GREAT HOME!!! CHICAGO!!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by BucsMom, Jul 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BucsMom

BucsMom Boxer Booster

Hello all. I've got a bit of a problem. I am the proud owner of a 1 yo MALE Boxer named Buc, Pine, a 10 yo. MALE Persian/Something Cat, Black w/ BIG Yellow eyes, and a twenty something BOYfriend who is now cohabitating.

Well, I love the Cat, I love the Dog and I love the Man, HOWEVER, I believe my Dear Pine is overwhelmed with all of the extra testosterone running around HIS apartment and is making it VERY clear he is not happy about it. I have 2 choices. QUARANTINE him in the kitchen for the rest of his days, or find him a LESS male DOMINANT home. I'm gunning for the second choice as the first just doesn't seem fair.

He is neutered, and declawed (i didn't do that, he came that way, i think it's kind of cruel), yes, he's an old guy, but he DOESN'T act his age. He is fully vetted, current on ALL shots and surprises the heck out of his vet who says he's as health as a Kitty HALF his age. He does take a BIT of maintenance and must be brushed every few days, but he enjoys it. That's our QUALITY time.

If you're in the Chicago area. He's a GREAT guy. I hate KEEPING him in the kitchen and i know he does too. Please HELP!!! OR, if you have any suggestions as to 'Cat Psychiatry' that may help i'd be glad to listen. I've attached a photo of Pine. He IS a cutie (he likes to sleep underneath the christmas tree...that's how he got his name). :D

Please reply if interested.

2. BucsMom

BucsMom Boxer Booster

More Pics!!!

To prove that Pine is a Boxer friendly Feline. Here's a pic with Buc the Boxer and Pine the Cat sleeping soundly on the couch....TOGETHER!

3. BucsMom

BucsMom Boxer Booster

OOPS!!!

Sorry, forgot to attach PIC!!!

4. Oooh, that's so sweet.

Oh my gosh it is so sweet of you to give away a long-time friend for his happiness.queenicon you are a queen.angelicon no your an ANGEL!!! If only i was in that area I would take him in a minute. that sleepicon sleep pic is adorable and proves the lovicon love that goes on there.:cool: I am glad you're doing this, and best of luck.:p

5. BucsMom

BucsMom Boxer Booster

Thanks!

I feel HORRIBLE and am praying i can find him a GOOD HOME! The kitchen thing is HORRID!!! I know he's not happy. He's definitely a chic type of cat. I really do think he'd be better with more girls human or animal around. You know...he's like the 'Macho Man' and right now he can't be the 'Macho Man'. He's been and will always be a GREAT BUDDY. I did not plan or expect for this to happen, but it did. UUUUUGGG!!! I'll keep on praying someone out there is SEARCHING for a laid back, cool kitty to keep them company.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.