1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye to Cooper

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Robyn, Feb 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robyn

Robyn Completely Boxer Crazy

Cooper left us for the bridge two nights ago after his fight with lymphoma. He would have been 6 in May. We tried so hard with Chemo and several other treatments but he lost the fight. Please say a prayer for my handsome boy.

2. punkin

punkin Super Boxer

I am so sorry to hear about Cooper. He is at the bridge now, free of illness. Although his pain is over, I know yours is still there. You and Cooper will be in our prayers tonight. God Bless.

3. Rileyboy

Rileyboy Completely Boxer Crazy

Sorry for your loss

Sorry to hear of your loss of Cooper.. saying a prayer for your family tonight.. I know how much your hurting as it is so hard to say good bye to our very loyal wonderful friend..

Hope you can find comfort with knowing he is no longer suffering or in any pain and he is now free from illness and running and playing with all the other
    fur babies at the rainbow bridge

Wishing for friends to comfort you faith to up hold you and loving memories to heal your heart to make you smile again

God speed Cooper..

Riley: my beloved brindle boy waiting at the bridge 1-01-05 forever in our hearts
    Cody flashy fawn doing his puppy best to give us lots of kisses to heal our sadness

4. craZ4HERKIE

craZ4HERKIE Boxer Insane

I'm very sorry for your loss. Godspeed Cooper angelicon

5. buddy'smom

buddy'smom Boxer Pal

Oh Robyn I am so sorry.

So many wonderful memories of Cooper over the years. He already owned your family when I first met you here on BW. I remember his vaseline capers, and we always speculated that is why his coat was so shiney :) I remember the time that Cooper got blamed for the crayon mishap in your house, and I remember with fondness the time that your Cooper and my Buddy woowooed at each other on the MSN talk feature. They sure had a conversation, I wonder what they were telling about us??

Cooper will be missed, but he has now joined a wonderful family of boxers at the Rainbow Bridge. No longer will he and Buddy need to chat using Microphones, they can sit by the tater patch and swap stories, oh the stories I can hear now :)

I will light our candle of honor in Cooper's memory. He was one of the best IMO.

Godspeed Cooper
    ((((HUGS)))) to all of you

Jean

6. Austin's Mom

Austin's Mom Boxer Insane

Robyn I'm so sorry to hear about Cooper.

7. ljnash

ljnash Boxer Insane

I'm so sorry for your loss. Godspeed Cooper angelicon

8. Robyn

Robyn Completely Boxer Crazy

Thank You!

Thank you all for your kind words, they mean so much.

Jean, you sure made me smile! I'm sure you are right about our boys, they can be great buddies now...sitting by the tater patch! LOLOLOL, he,he,he! Thank you for the happy thoughts.

Love, Robyn

9. lafsalot

lafsalot Boxer Insane

Robyn, I am so sorry for the loss of your campanion, Cooper. My condolensces to you and your family. God speed Cooper ~ Cathy

10. scribe1128

scribe1128 Super Boxer

Godspeed, Cooper!

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. We lost our boy, Titus, to lymphoma in December after a seven-month battle. My boy was probably on the welcoming committee at the bridge when Cooper arrived. Our babies leave us too soon!
    Cheryl and Lady

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.