Goodbye baby boy Monty

Status
Not open for further replies.

dafzichu

Completely Boxer Crazy
I am so sorry for your loss. Monty was far too young, but he is playing at the bridge now, just waiting for you to join him one day. Take care.

angleheart

Completely Boxer Crazy
How devastating for your family. I image you still haven't even wrapped your minds around it yet as it happened so fast. I recently lost my boy rather suddenly and sometimes I still can't believe he's gone. Did he have a heart condition that you were aware of? I'm sooo sorry for your loss...not quite 4yo, way too young. Rest in peace little Monty angelicon

auntthelm

Boxer Insane
My deepest sympathies to Monty's folks. I know the unexpected loss of one that is so loved causes unimaginable pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband. Monty was lucky to share his life with you and you with him.

Janna

Boxer Buddy
Thank you

Thank you everyone for your kind words. It means so much to us. Regarding his health, we were not aware of a heart condition. Nothing had been picked up during his regular vet visits, but we had not done any specific testing (i.e. holter monitor, etc) either. To us he just seemed like a health, energetic, goofy boy. However, our veterinarian said it sounds like classic cardiomyopathy. It was a very sudden collapse.

Thanks again for all your kind words, thoughts and prayers.

billbgh

Completely Boxer Crazy
I am so sorry for your loss. We lost our Jelly Bean of a sudden heart attack as well and I agree with you that we were touched by her short life in endless ways. My thoughts are with you and I am sending you a great big hug.

Erin
Apollo & Rocky's mom

Chiefsmom

Boxer Insane
So sorry to hear of your tragic loss! :( So young! Just know our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family throughout your tough time! Rest in peace sweet Monty angelicon and godspeed!

butlersmom

Super Boxer
So very young to be ripped from those he loved, and from those who loved him. I am sorry for your loss. The pain feels like it will never go away, but it will get easier as time passes. You will be in my thoughts.

Cheryl, and Butler in SC

Status
Not open for further replies.