Good training place in Eastern/Central Pa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LVMYBOXERS

Boxer Booster
I just got a 8 weeks old Boxer and looking for a good trainer in my area with Boxer knowledge preferably.
Anyone know any good place? I am looking to start with Obedience Training and keep going by other training from there.
I have experience with Boxers, but this time I would love to get this puppy in a more advanced training. Maybe Agility, Therapy, etc.

LILYLARUE

Boxer Insane
Oscars Pet Resort in Lancaster has great trainers! I work with both of them as an assisstant on occassion. One specializes in fearful/shy dogs, the other specializes in bully breeds/aggression/reactive. Both are huge dog lovers and involved in rescue work too. I can't say enough good things about this place. They also have agility for fun, but will be getting into competitions soon......also have a flyball team and carting classes. As well as, doggy day care, play groups and puppy classes.

There's also Dog Sports that gets into all types of training programs and sports. But I have heard no good or bad news about this place. Only know of it's existance.

LVMYBOXERS

Boxer Booster
Thank you. I am looking into it now. It is about 1 hour 15 minutes from me, but I want to train this puppy well. I can not find what day of the week are the classes.

LILYLARUE

Boxer Insane
Best thing to do is call them. They are setting up classes all the time based on needs, so if you and some others are awaiting a class, they will schedule one. It's a great place and know some come all the way from philly and even as far as north harrisburg for classes. But I'm sure there are other really good ones closer for you. I will ask around.

But it's possible someone else may chime in with a place closer to you. There are quite a few members here closer to your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.