Good Puppy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goolia83

Boxer Booster
We took Roxy to a BBQ last weekend at my friend's house and there were about 30 people there. Everyone was sitting down and starting to eat and someone said "is your dog always this calm?" I looked over and she was just laying in the grass by all of the tables, not begging for food, licking any legs or toes, or jumping around wiggling her butt. I was So proud of her! She's growing up so fast! (She is 9.5 months old now.)

kt_brandy

Super Boxer
isn't it great when they behave well ?

your baby is beautiful, does roxy and howie still get on so well as they seem to in the photos? my two don't like cats at all so it amazes me to see lovely photos like yours.

Goolia83

Boxer Booster
Thanks!
Roxy and Howie Love eachother SO much! They clean eachother, well more like - lick, lick, bite, lick, lick, bite! They get along better all of the time.

I should really update my pics! I'll have to work on that this week.

The pic with Howie in the crate... We still have that one out for him, he thinks he's a dog and loves to sleep in there all of the time.

jazzyboxer

Completely Boxer Crazy
Roxy is gorgeous!

I would love to know what it would be like to have Hoss behave that well with a crowd around! You are fortunate to have such a calm girl at her age.

Goolia83

Boxer Booster
I was lucky until they brought out the Bocce Balls! It was all over from there, we had to put her leash on and try not to let her see them.
Last time we showed up at a BBQ while one was already going on and she ran right into the game and grabbed the small ball and played keep away, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.