Good news but need prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDuke

Completely Boxer Crazy
Kosmo's Mom said:
DH and I also started trying about 3 months ago too.
I am so impatient though. It seems like it is taking forever even though I know 3 months isn't that long.
Hopefully we will both have some happy news to announce in the near future.
Good luck!!

Macons Mom - Best of luck on your ultrasound:)

I agree!! It seems like 3 months is FOREVER!!! Goog luck to you too and Theresa please KUP!! :)

Macon's Mom

Completely Boxer Crazy
Update!!

Hi everyone, I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and we'll find out in 2 weeks if we're having a boy or a girl! I am so excited and can't wait to see our little baby on the Ultrasound. We're having it at the hospital so both of our moms can come to the ultrasound too. Since they had kids in the 70's they didn't get to have ultrasounds with us, so they are very excited. We'll have the first grandbaby on both sides. I"ll KUP!

Britbox

Boxer Insane
Congratulations fiestaicon fiestaicon

Having the first scan is so exciting...I remember with my first child, born in 1973, we never had such things, and had to be patient, or do 'the old wives' thing of hanging a wedding ring above the bump, and depending on which direction it swung in, it was meant to tell you what 'kind' the baby was...'Course it was all rubbish, as three times it told me I was having a girl, and three times I had beautiful boys :LOL:

My last son was born in 1982, and I remember being so excited at being given a scan,,,You so couldn't make out what was what then, it was just a grainy black and white 'photo', and they certainly couldn't give you the sex of the baby, it was too vague.....I'm so pleased that the two mums are going to see their grandchild, I went with my daughter in law, and cried buckets!!

I wish you the most wonderful, healthy pregnancy, and hope your little bundle, when he, or she arrives, brings you all the love and joy that you deserve, and enriches your life, as only a precious new baby can...Take lots of care. XX

ZoeRestorick

Boxer Insane
Congratulations Theresa!!!!

fiestaicon

You are just a few weeks behind me; I am nearly 22 weeks along now. I know how you felt in the beginning; a little scared and praying that it work work out. So far so good for me and I hope you are feeling well. We found out two weeks ago that we are having a son and are thrilled! I can't wait to find out what you are having.

Good luck with everything!! :)

TheDuke

Completely Boxer Crazy
Theresa- Any news?? I am dying to know what you are having and if everything is OK........ KUP!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.