Good grief!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

Boxer Insane
At least 2 weeks ago, if not more, Diva got into the rubbish bin - yes even elderly boxers cause mischief lolicon and this is a new behaviour for her :rolleyes: Anyway I got a bit panicky when I caught her doing this because there was a luncheon sausage wrapper (thick plastic) that couldn't be accounted for and I searched everywhere. In the end I assumed that it had blown away in the wind as the french door to the kitchen was open, it was a windy day and Diva didn't show any signs of anything untoward.

Well tonight right before her dinner she threw up outside and so I went to investigate and I could not believe my eyes - there in the middle of the pile of upchuck was this thick plastic wrapping from the luncheon sausage :eek:

I feel very lucky that it didn't cause any issues and I am staggered that this was in her gut for at least two weeks wackicon

LILYLARUE

Boxer Insane
Silly girl!!! Two weeks in the belly is nothing. My Smiley had 2 cattle tags in his guts for 2 months!!! I was blown away when I saw it in his puke. He has since gotten accustomed to regular meal times and now doesn't eat everything. Scary I know!!!! Bless Diva's little heart! Glad it came out that end instead of the other! I had to pull a condom out of Lily's butt during a poop session once. Yeah, not mine, I swear! Someone was using our trampoline as a midnight rendevous spot and left several behind.

Last edited:

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
I had to pull a condom out of Lily's butt during a poop session once. Yeah, not mine, I swear! Someone was using our trampoline as a midnight rendevous spot and left several behind.

All I can say to that is......EEWWWWWW!

I saw on tv about a dog that the family had gotten 3 small rubber toys for and they had them surgically removed 6 mo's later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.