1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to the most magical place....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Robyn, Aug 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robyn

Robyn Completely Boxer Crazy

OH YEAHHHH!!! Tomorrow, we leave for Walt Disney World! Woo HOOOO!

Can you tell I'm a little excited? Just a tad! :D We are driving, so I'm sure I'm more than a little crazy to have 6 year old twins and a 4 1/2 month old in the car all those hours but we are mainly driving at night so they will zzzz.

I just can't wait to see their happy little faces light up with wonder.... And we have a breakfast the first morning at Cinderella's Castle before the park even opens! So we'll be on Mainstreet with it almost empty!

We are all going to miss Cooper and Chester :( . But they will be in good hands here at home, cozied up on the prohibited couch I'm sure! :)

Hope you all have a great week, I bet we will! :D

Last edited: Aug 2, 2002
  2. vasha

vasha Boxer Pal

Have fun!! DisneyWorld truly IS a magical place whether youre six or sixty :)

lola snuggles n kisses lovicon
    kaiser hugs n slobbers foolicon
    VaSHa frogicon

3. VTbxrFan

VTbxrFan Boxer Insane

Have a great time! A tip for entertaining the kids -- we drove to Florida (from Virginia) when I was a kid -- we were 4, 6, and 8 at the time. My mom had a bag full of new toys (small enough to play with in the car) up in the front seat. Every few hours when we got bored and restless, she'd throw us another toy. It definitely helped. On the way home, we drove through the night so all of us kids would just sleep.

4. kobesmom

kobesmom Boxer Booster

Have fun!!!! I wish I could meet up with you, but we're leaving this weekend for the Keys. I know the excited feeling about going on vacation! Of course grouper and lobster don't really compare to Mickey and Goofy! :D Breakfast with Cinderella, how cool!!!

5. sandy oakey

sandy oakey Completely Boxer Crazy

Sounds great Robyn. I hope you all have a wonderful time:):) Who's watching Cooper and Chester for you? At least they'll be in their own home, I know thats a big plus:)

6. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

Have a great time Robyn! That is a plus that Chester and Cooper will be in their own home. I love Walt Disney World. Me and my hubby went back in 1998, we had a blast! It sure makes you feel like a kid again. Your kids will have a great time. I give you a lot of credit for driving that long way. Too long of a drive for me. Let us know how your trip went when you back home. ;)

Linda/NJ
    Ginger *June 4, 1997
    Flashy Fawn * Natural Earsqueenicon

7. Robyn

Robyn Completely Boxer Crazy

Aunt Brandy

My sister will mainly be staying here plus I have the neighbor coming over and my brother and sister in law/neice. I went to Petco today and Callie and I picked out all kinds of gourmet sweets! Funny thing is, the bag says in large print OH GOODIES, it's like a white bakery style bag that folds down. In small print it says doggie treats, it's in the "pick your own" section. Before I knew it, my husband was starting to pop a vanilla pretzel in his MOUTH! I should have let him do it........:D

Needless to say, Cooper and Chester should have it pretty good. I'm just going to miss them though so much! I'll try to get my brown doggie fix with Pluto.

Thanks for the well wishes!

Love ya!

8. catcompany

catcompany Banned

Robyn
    Have a great time. I hope Miss Callie will soon find out whether she is a real life princess or not.
    I guess it will take 16 hours to drive from your place--maybe more. Has Cole any particular plans??? The Peter Pan ride should be fun for them--and I really loved the splash ride.....that was so much fun...they make you go through such a fantastic tunnel--it is a real mystical magical tour. I acnnot wait for Royina to grow up so that I can do it all over again.
    You are so lucky Robyn..that Matt is satisfied with doggie treats.
    Coop and Chester will miss you--but they will be happy with Brandy.

Have a great time Robyn--will call you up once you return.

9. lquenne

lquenne Boxer Booster

Have a good trip. Remember to use the fast pass tickets to get the most out of your time there.

10. WAT

WAT Boxer Insane

Whatever you do, make sure you see Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion, both rides are awesome. Have a great time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.