Ginger - 6/4/97 - 5/28/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxerMom999

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet and precious Ginger. Run Free sweet Ginger. May your many memories help to ease the pain.

ELubas

Boxer Insane
God speed Ginger and my condolences on your loss. May sweet memories comfort you in the loss of your girl

angelicon

YourFriendDeb

Completely Boxer Crazy
I'm so sorry to hear this, as I am going through the same thing right now and know exactly how you feel. They are never with us long enough and their absence is huge.

Ginger is well and happy now at the bridge....hugs to you and your husband...

Bufords Pop

Boxer Buddy
I'm so sorry to hear about your tragic loss.. I know it's hard to believe right now, but you did the right thing FOR GINGER- though it was the worst thing you could have done for yourself.. Making that tough decision was just one more example to Ginger that she had the best human in the world looking out for her- it was one final act of love to her from you and I'm sure she appreciates it..

Murp.mm

Boxer Insane
I am very very loss about Ginger's passing. You and your husband must miss her terribly. So many wonderful memories after 12 years together. I can't imagine your pain. Pls. know you are both in my thoughts and prayers. I looked in your gallery and could see how much she was loved and will be missed. Hugs to you both. RIP sweet Ginger angelicon.

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
So sorry for the loss of your Ginger,will keep you in our thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time,run forever free and Godspeed sweet Ginger

MoM & DaD of GDOGS 8/18/05 Brindle,Docked,Floppy and full of Zest

Status
Not open for further replies.