Ginger - 6/4/97 - 5/28/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyckDogs

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry for your loss of Ginger. I looked through your gallery, and she was obviously such a big part of your family. She was a beautiful girl.
Having her as part of your family for 12 years was such a gift. Just know that she will always be there with you in your memories and in your heart.
Godspeed sweet angel.

boxmom

Boxer Insane
Sorry for your loss. Ginger was such a sweetheart. Run free sweet Ginger, young and healthy again. Peaceful vibes to you and your husband as you go thru this sad time.

boxermomATL

Super Boxer
I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. I hope the many memories the three of you made together during those 12 years help bring you a little comfort as you grieve.

Run free, sweet Ginger. angelicon

auntthelm

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry to read of the loss of your sweet Ginger. No matter how long we have the privilege of sharing our lives with our babies, it will never be enough. May your wonderful memories of Ginger bring you comfort in the difficult day to come. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Run free at the bridge sweet Ginger angelicon.

kayboxer

Boxer Insane
I'm so sorry to hear about Ginger. That must have been a total shock to have it happen so quickly. My heart goes out to you. Run free sweet Ginger. angelicon

crowpete

Boxer Insane
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you. HUGS

Godspeed sweet angelicon

bucca

Boxer Insane
im so sorry to hear of your loss. Ginger is now happily at the bridge playing with out babies who have left before us, waiting until you meet again, what a blessing to have twelve wonderful years together. sending hugs your way michele

Status
Not open for further replies.