Getting Ready to Say Good-Bye to Mr. Sook

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasmeow

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your dear sweat kitty. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Run free sweet Mr. Sooks. Say "hi" to all my kitties that have passed before you.... Tabitha, Fluffy, Garfield, Bob and Chester. I am sure they will be waiting for you to run and play.

kayboxer

Boxer Insane
That makes me sad to hear about Mr. Snook. It sounds like he had a very loving, wonderful life. My condolences. Run free and chase many mice Mr. Snook. angelicon

Murp.mm

Boxer Insane
Thank you all for your kind words. It's so important to be able to talk or wirte (in this case) to people who truly understand the meaning of losing one of our beloved pets even those who are not cat lovers.

Mr. Sook had a wonderful life. As we live in the country and away from the street he could go outside whenever he wanted to. Some nights he even refused to come in when it was warm outside. I guess it was better hunting in the night time. He was a great cat that never jumped on the counter or table and never scratched furniture - we had an area in laundry room with a big junk of wood that he used. Ms. Ali and Bailey are lost without their buddy. First thing this morning they went looking to see where he was. I always feed the three of them at the same time each morning and evening.

I couldn't go to church today cause I'm just too sad and I know I will be sad for quite awhile yet but knowing he in running free without any pain makes it much easier. God Bless you all for caring.

Status
Not open for further replies.