Getting a boxer puppy this week. Everyone telling me I'm crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sriley

Completely Boxer Crazy
My guys are 3 now, but I got them both when they were pups. Raising two at the same time was rather hectic when they were still babies, but I have no regrets and I'm still (mostly) sane ;)

Roge

Boxer Insane
Iv had dogs all my life and love all shapes makes and froms of them however Roge is my first Boxer and I can say hand on heart that I will always have a Boxer in my life, they just seem to find a place in your heart that no other breed can .
Enjoy your new pup and post some pictures , I need a puppy fix.

Jaxon

Boxer Pal
I got a boxer puppy 3.5 months ago and trust me I had a lot of people telling me how stupid it was for me to get a puppy right now and how much time they take up in your life and how much they cost and how they destroy things. As a matter of fact it kept me from adopting one for about 2 years. Well I FINALLY have my puppy and I dont know how I ever lived without him!!!!

He makes me laugh everyday, and unless left to his own devices which I wouldnt recommend he is a really obedient pup!

Go for it! you will be Glad you did. Im excited for you!

hurleygirl

Boxer Booster
I've had 3 boxers and I can say about each one..they will b your best friend and when u outlive them u will feel like you've lost your very best friend. They are so in tune with your emotions...u can tell them anything and they will still love u unconditionally. IMO they are the best breed just for their absolute loyalty and devotion. Get them in a good training program and u will have an absolute gem of a dog. U r not crazy...get past the puppy stage (which can b trying) and u will have the best friend you've ever had! Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.