Gerber Baby Food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burton'sMa

Boxer Booster
My boy just had surgery and is being a little picky about eating.....instead of giving him some of my husband's turkey luncheon meat (high in sodium)....which of course, he will eat a couple slices....I began mixing in Gerber Turkey and Turkey Gravy baby food in with his Natural Balance Duck and Sweet Potato....he gobbles it right up....I only use a little....like a tablespoon for taste....I checked and it does not have the toxic garlic powder listed as an ingredient....which alot of the rice formulas did......is it still safe? anyone know......it appears o.k....very low sodium....the only unnatural ingredient in it appears to be corn starch....but it is low in calories, fat, etc....any thoughts??

Austin's Mom

Boxer Insane
IMO if it's ok for skin babies it should be ok for fur babies, too. After Austin had surgery I was feeding him chicken and stars soup to get him to eat and not be sick. Hope your baby feels better soon.

Burton'sMa

Boxer Booster
Thank you very much....my baby is doing much better. He has healed very quickly. We have a great vet. We appreciate your well wishes:)

Status
Not open for further replies.