Gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

theGangler

Boxer Buddy
Just for fun, I would like to know what people from all over are paying at the pumps these days.

In Newfoundland I am paying 90.8 cents a litre, and thats lower then it has been in a long time.

$1.91-2.10/gal. here in So-Cal and this is VERY low compared to the almost $3 we were paying over summer. :mad: Gas prices are a HUGE problem for most, esp. here in CA, and if you are like me and put close to 4k miles per month (plus or minus depending on the month) on your car, its the biggest pain to even think about!

-Kat

xenaprincess

Boxer Insane
Not sure what today's price is but on Tuesday, it was 78.9 cents a litre. I haven't had a car for awhile now, and not sure if I could afford to drive one! And theGangler...wow...that's high! And yup..summer is coming, so instead of saving for a fun family vacation, people have to save just for the gas to get to work! :rolleyes:

theGangler

Boxer Buddy
Xena, usually it hovers around .97 cents a litre, I have seen it up over a dollar. It gets expensive real fast when I am driving a pig of a truck and playing on the quad allot.

momstaxi

Completely Boxer Crazy
We're at about $1.80 a gallon.We drive alot too. Dh and I both drive 25 miles to work one way, so that alone is 100 miles a day on week days. Then I run all over with my kids. Makes me crazy

HELENE

Boxer Insane
Here in the Fraser Valley, B.C. we can find some stations that are advertising gas as low as 73.9 a litre, there is also a large notice that says '3.5 cents off' , so we can pay as little as 70.4 ! Then the next hour it will be up to 86.9 ! Even if we are not empty it is best to fill up when we see the lower prices.

Tracy_Nicole

Boxer Buddy
LAst Night i bought gas for my guzzler at 1.87 gallon....thats decent for some of the other prices ive seen lately here in Ohio........its getting ridiculous....

Evie&Adam

Boxer Insane
A couple of days ago when I put gas in my car, I paid $1.69. A bit lower than its been, But I have to agree with ya'll - summer is coming! I remember the days when it was only .82 a gallon and we freaked when it went up to .85 or more ;)

2 nights ago I paid $1.79/gal. and I got a deal! I drive 20 miles each way to work and gas is always cheaper near work than by my house. So on my way to work I noticed that prices went up to $1.99! :eek: I drove past the normal gas stations who were still $1.79 and went to my fave gas station that is always infamous for staying cheapest around.. they were $1.88! I turned around and went back to one of the other stations and ended up being 10mins late for work :LOL:

Not sure what the prices are today as I haven't been out yet (can't seem to get motivated, I HATE this weather!) but last night they were still $1.99/gal.

Elyse

Banned
We are paying $2.10 a gallon. It costs me about the same as when I was commuting to the city and I am only 15 miles from my office.

momstaxi, where in NY are you paying $1.80. Gotta go to your station. I am on the Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.