Funny story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfhtlhii

Boxer Booster
My mother came over for a visit yesterday and Princess was really well behaved, she didn't jump on her or anything. So when my mother sat down she wanted to climb up and sit with her and my mother helped her up(she doesn't like to climb up on the couch without help:rolleyes: ). So for a few she just sat there by my mom with her head in her lap. Then all the sudden she squirms up onto my moms lap completely, belly up! So she looks my mother in the eyes and gently pats her in the face with her humungous paw. It was the cutest, funniest thing I think I have ever seen. My mom didn't know what to do so she just smiled and pet her! What a funny dog I have:D !

Connie

Cayenne's Mom

Boxer Insane
Aww! I know Cayenne can behave when she wants to. When my Mom comes around she mostly sings the Woo Woo song. I think she is telling on me. Like I need to be told on.

clara's parents

Completely Boxer Crazy
Boxers are so sweet! They'll give you all the love in the world in exchange for a belly rub :LOL:
Clara is big enough that she can jump into bed or on the couch on her own (and she'll do it when we're not around) but if someone's sitting, she'll whine until YOU pick her up. And then she's as happy as can be

cfhtlhii

Boxer Booster
Jessica,

Your baby is exactly a week older then mine! How cool!
Just curious how much does she weigh?

Connie

M

Ms.Kryssie

Such loving sweet animal's boxer's are!!

Nothing like quality time with grandma!! My mother would have had a stroke if she had ever met skyler!!She didn't like big dogs, much less one in the house. You are lucky!! Kisses to grandma!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.