Fulton

LoveMyDoggie

Boxer Insane
image.jpeg We picked up our newest Foster dog Thursday. A cute little Shephard mix. The humane society was called about 5 puppies being dumped. By the time someone arrived he was the only one found. They think the coyotes got to the other 4. I have never seen a puppy so timid as Fulton is. Dogs are so smart because Daisy is just slowly playing with him and it is helping a little bit. My oldest Lab doesn't care and my 1 year old Labby really wants Fulton to play.

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
He does look scared! Hopefully Daisy will bring him out of is shell,

Roge

Boxer Insane
Aww poor little pet !!!! I am in no doubt that after a day or two in your care his little personally will shine through..

LoveMyDoggie

Boxer Insane
Well if he saw all his brothers and sisters get eaten he might definitely be a bit scared.

The majority of our Foster dogs have been abused, dumped or so skinny you only see bones. That being said once the babies realize they are in a safe home they break out of their shell. This one lays on a sheet in our living room and spends most the day there. I know it is a security thing, but as I said earlier I am more impressed that Daisy knows she can't play with this Foster like the rest of the babies we have Fostered. I know she will get him going eventually.

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
Poor little baby! It is understandable for him to be so scared. I was just in South Florida and we got on the subject of people dumping animals in the Everglades. By now everyone has heard of the problem the pythons and boas have caused, but people dump dogs, cats, and even horses out there. It is just insane. With all the shelters and rescues around there in no reason not to leave them somewhere safe.

LoveMyDoggie

Boxer Insane
image.jpeg Daisy is the best Boxer dog in the world at understanding our Foster dogs. Bear is also in the picture, he is the 1 year old Lab that was tied to a rope in Arkansas that we ended up adopting ( Foster Failure ). Fulton has really broke out of his shell the last few days. Becoming a happy, well behaved little Foster puppy.

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Fulton looks way happier in the second picture. Keep up the good work!