Full Run of home for FIRST Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Des11

Boxer Booster
I just needed to brag on my 7 month baby boy, and there is no other perfect place then HERE!!!

Chance had full run of the house for the first time ever for a little over an hour and was PERFECT!!! Literally perfect. NOTHING not his was touched. I was proud of him I felt like cryiny.

To aid in his first short stay at left him with one of those edible cheese bones ;). Although this pup keeps a chew something in every room which I finds to help him not chew on m skin kids toys.

Just wanted to let you guys know. Can't wait to let him have full run for the night. That will be awesome.

JillHB24

Super Boxer
Congrats to both of you appicon Did you work on training with him so he knows what is off limits to him? Duke is 6 months old today but I don't think we are close to letting him have free run of the house anytime soon.

Jaime&Louie

Super Boxer
Yeah!! It's so nice when you can trust them!
My Louie has had full run of my house since he was 4 months old, and has NEVER chewed furniture, or anything bad. He's 11 months now and going strong. So that gives you something to look forward to hopefully. I think they sleep when we're gone for the most part...
Congrats! Hopefully he'll keep it up!

Linda/NJ

Boxer Insane
Congratulations Chance! It must feel great to be able to trust your baby. I remember when our boxer got her freedom.:)

Linda
Ginger * June 4, 1997 / Flashy Fawn * Natural Ears queenicon

Storri

Boxer Insane
Congrat's!!!!!!!!

I know how you feel. Joe got his Freedom yesterday and for 9 hrs....no problems thus far ;) I on the other hand was a nervous wreck all day long and could not wait to get home and see how he was or what he had done! I think he just slept in my sons room all day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.