1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fruit girl

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by mygirlmollie, Feb 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy Lyn

Amy Lyn Super Boxer

Wagner likes banana's and will eat an apple, but makes an absolute mess with it leaving shreds and bits everywhere.

Also, this sounds nuts, but he loves baby food fruit. He'll eat any kind if we mix it with his dog food (and he's not a big fan of eating, so it really helps him eat his full dinner).

2. Cayenne's Mom

Cayenne's Mom Boxer Insane

My yorkie loves bananas. You can't have one with out giving him a piece. He insists on it. Cayenne likes melons and pineapple. I think she likes the liquid in them.

3. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

Ginger loves apples, it is pretty funny she can be in another room and know when I take an apple out. She will stand there until I give her a piece, she gets little pieces without the skin. Once in a while a grape, since I heard they are not good in large amounts. In the summer, she also likes peaches, strawberries and nectarines. She also enjoys bananas too. Fruit is the only human food I allow her to have.

Linda & Erik
    Ginger - Born 6-4-97
    Flashy fawn - Natural earsqueenicon

4. bxr_lvr

bxr_lvr Boxer Booster

Our Emma loves bananas! It is the only food she will actually try to jump up and take from you. She begs and begs for pieces - none of this one for me and one for you bit, she wants ALL of it! She also likes pineapple chunks and nuts. Although Mom has to take the sunflower seeds out of the shell first and then she can have them. Crazy wabbit....twicks are for kids!!! Gotta love 'em!!!:D

5. pammyjean

pammyjean Boxer Insane

Snap.......last night I was eating grapes

Last night I was eating grapes and poor ole Ginty was a slobbering all over the place..........smashicon smashicon having given in to her ......... I place a grape on the floor and bash.....she pushes and chases it all around the floor ......then gobbles it up with zest........:D :D A dozen grapes later..........she is tired out .....and sleeps dreaming of grapes, bananas, tangerines and apples .........Ginty loves her fruit. lovicon

6. WAT

WAT Boxer Insane

Blaze will eat fruit but Minx wants no part of it. She will take it and then spit it out. She does like her veggies though.

7. Boo

Boo Completely Boxer Crazy

My two love all people food except lettuce. :D

Particular fruits that they fancy are frozen oranges ~drool~ and apples. But they will eat with great delight any fruit that you offer.

I had to warn hubby about the grapes too - he is very indulgent and would give more to the dogs than he'd eat himself.

Adele

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.