1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Friends" new season

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by buddy's_mom_29, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gracie

gracie Boxer Booster

I also was disappointed in the premier. I just don't think that it is funny, that rachel told joey she wanted to marry him when she didn't, then ross found out -- it is not something i think you should joke about. Marriage is something that is serious - throwing out random acceptances to marriage or not-so-marriage proposals and hurting each other with your rash actions is not funny to me. I think it just sucks.

I honestly enjoy watching the re-runs on Fox & tbs better. Back when they were funnier.

Monica is pretty whiny & annoying now - but Phoebe is still HILLARIOUS!! she is probably my favorite.

I am bummed that this is their last season - but if it doesn't get funnier - I will be in the same boat as everyone else (it shocks me that I say that - BC this is my FAVORITE show)

I can't wait for Alias either!!! you can't read BW and watch that show - you will miss it!!

well that is enough!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.