1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Friends" new season

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by buddy's_mom_29, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VTbxrFan

VTbxrFan Boxer Insane

I've always been a fan of friends, but I also think it's time for the show to end. It was always about a group of young singles -- now we have a married couple and a mom. You just can't really continue the same types of stories anymore. Plus they have taken the little quirks that each character had and magnified them so that there is nothing else left -- it's made all of the characters annoying and predictable. With that said, I'll still be watching to see how this season plays out.

2. myrocky

myrocky Boxer Insane

ditto that to everyone :p I was really disappointed in the premeir, however most premiers I have seen so far have been a tad disappointing. I still have the Alias premier coming up to which I have high hopes for :)

Just because Rachel said yes to Joey doesn't mean anything, IMO. She just had a baby and the hormones were flying so I think she was just flustered and said yes. I hope they don't make Ross harp on it especially when they had Rachel telling Monica how much she doesn't want to marry Joey. <sigh> I truly hope this is the last season.............

3. Murray'sMom

Murray'sMom Boxer Insane

I double and triple ditto everyone's comments but I have just one more to make.

Can they please make Monica and Chandler stop acting like two idiots??????smashicon I really used to like the old Monica but I honestly can't stand that whiney voice she uses now. Come on, sex in the janitor's closet? Get real and how old are we???? They couldn't wait until they got home and acted like normal, civil human beings!! Maybe it's just me but they really annoy me:rolleyes:

Linda

4. diego's heart

diego's heart Boxer Insane

Thanks ladies, now I don't feel bad that I missed Friends' premier ;)! But I'm with Andie, I've been disappointed too with the premiers, esp. the West Wing so far. It wasn't terrible, but it didn't need 2 hours. I love it though, and sure the season will be fine. AND... just love Alias and have no doubt it will continue to be the heart stopping, action thrilled viewing start to finish by episode and season :)! ~ Lisa

5. myrocky

myrocky Boxer Insane

I am with you Linda! They annoy the crap outta me now smashicon Especially Monica, I swear they make her so whiney and she seems to have to yell her lines now. Everything she says she screams it.

Lisa, the family channel is running a whole marathon on Alias Sunday. It is an all day thing with behind the scenes interviews and such. :D I am counting down the hours LOL

6. brodix's mommy

brodix's mommy Boxer Booster

wheeew I thought I was the only one!!! I was disspaointed too!

I am a newer friends fan, only started watching after 90210 stoppped (still bummed about that). But, Monica is driving me nuts smashicon I sware can they make her any more annoying!! And chandler too!

I really hope it gets better. The seem to be running in circles.

7. boxermom5

boxermom5 Super Boxer

Yeah, but having dad catch them in the closet was pretty funny!

8. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

Murray's Mom (Linda): Yes, Monica & Chandler are getting on my nerves.:o She is irritating. They could of waited to get home, the janitor's room, that was ridiculous. True they are adults, not a bunch of teens.

Linda/NJ
    Ginger * June 4, 1997
    Flashy Fawn * Natural Earsqueenicon

9. buddy's_mom_29

buddy's_mom_29 Boxer Insane

I hate to say it, but I agree with you guys. I was disappointed with the premiere too. Monica's always got on my nerves, but the whole Joey/Ross/Rachel thing is a little um.....not funny:rolleyes: Maybe they'll make it better next week:confused:

10. Murray'sMom

Murray'sMom Boxer Insane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.