1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Friends" new season

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by buddy's_mom_29, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buddy's_mom_29

buddy's_mom_29 Boxer Insane

Okay, I know there's lots of Friends addicts, the season premiere is next Thursday. I was hearing that Rachel wasn't going to be on this season, but I haven't heard that rumor lately. I don't see how she could not be on there, any of you heard anything? What's gonna happen with her and Joey and Ross? What a predicament:eek:

2. matilda8255

matilda8255 Boxer Insane

She is going to be on. What happened is last year was supposed to be the last year because Jennifer Aniston wanted to be home with her baby but the ratings were so strong they have extended the show thru this year. So now this year is supposedly the last year.

3. buddy's_mom_29

buddy's_mom_29 Boxer Insane

Great! I'm so glad she's gonna be on, I couldn't imagine a whole season of Friends without Rachel. I did know it was the last season :( Maybe they'll change their minds again :D So when she had the baby, it was cause she was really pregnant? I guess I need to go check out a Friends site:rolleyes:

4. munchichi2550987

munchichi2550987 Boxer Pal

I heard that this was their last season too, but when they we're interviewed on one of those shows like access hollywood one of them said "You never know. Last season was supposed to be our last and we were talked into another year so it's still up in the air."
    I really hope so!!
    I love the story line now with Joey proposing to her. I think it's great:)

As far as I know, Jennifer Aniston was never pregnant in real life.

5. Tucker's_mom

Tucker's_mom Super Boxer

I am a Friends fanatic! We just watched the season finale last night so we could remember where it left off last (as if we could forget!!!).

I'm pretty sure that Jennifer Aniston wasn't really pregnant last season. Maybe her "baby" is Brad Pitt?? Don't you think we would've seen all sorts of pictures and stuff of the newest member to the Pitt family if there was one?

I can't wait until the new season starts. Thursdays won't be the same ever again once it ends (just like Wednesdays and 90210).

6. Tucker's_mom

Tucker's_mom Super Boxer

Nicole--

We were posting at the same time :D

7. matilda8255

matilda8255 Boxer Insane

Maybe she wasn't pregnant. That was what I had heard. I guess she wanted to spend more time with Brad. I know I can't really blame her for that one.

8. Moonshadow

Moonshadow Super Boxer

Duh!

>>>Maybe she wasn't pregnant. That was what I had heard. I guess she wanted to spend more time with Brad. I know I can't really blame her for that one.<<<<

I KNOW I WOULD WANT TO!!!!!

9. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

I am looking forward to Friends too. I am hoping that Rachael and Joey finally end up together. Especially when they left it like they did on the finale. Sorry, but I don't like Ross, Joey is so much more of a man.:D Ross whines too much.:rolleyes: I hope they wrap up this show next year with a Rachel and Joey wedding.;)

Linda/NJ
    Ginger * June 4, 1997
    Flashy Fawn * Natural Earsqueenicon

10. Barb_IA

Barb_IA Boxer Insane

I'm glad it's on next Thursday, because I thought maybe I missed it. I'm all for Joey and Rachel getting married....I think it will be happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.