1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend took her own life today

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Beau's Mommy, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biff

Biff Boxer Insane

There is no way you could have known of the deep sadness within your dear friend. My nephew also took his own life, and my sister has has still not recovered from the shock. The ones who are left always blame themselves. It is so sad.

(((Hugs)))

I am praying for Chelsea's family.

2. mguiette

mguiette Boxer Insane

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. It is always heartbreaking when someone we care about decides to take their own life. Many prayers and thoughts to you and Chelsea's family.

3. Coco'smommy

Coco'smommy Boxer Insane

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your dear friend. Times like these are so hard. My prayers are with you and the family.

4. crowpete

crowpete Boxer Insane

I am so sorry! Many hugs and prayers to you and her family. Just please try to remember (and I hope the family knows this also) it is not anyones fault! It is way to easy to point fingers or feel that it was your (or the familys) fault. Or feel like you should have seen the sings and the reason she did this... No one will most likely ever know. This is something I know all to well (My best friend in high school... She will forever be 17). HUGS

5. Dunkin

Dunkin Boxer Insane

It is so horriable when some one takes their own life. Those that are left never understand. My prayers and thought are with both you and your family and Chelsea's.

6. ZOE*BOXER

ZOE*BOXER Boxer Insane

I am so very sorry. This touches me very close, but I still do not understand. :( Prayers for her family and friends coming that way.

7. xenaprincess

xenaprincess Boxer Insane

I am so sorry for your loss...how sad that someone can be so burdened that they find life not worth living. My heart-felt condolences to you, your hubby and this young womans family.

8. Beau's Mommy

Beau's Mommy Boxer Insane

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words. Chelsea's family has decided to cremate her - ashes will be split between her mom and dad as they are divorced. There will be a memorial for her on Saturday. Mandy, the lady who found Chelsea, is really having a difficult time - as to be expected. She went up to work yesterday to fill everyone in on the arrangements being made for Chelsea (she's helping the family with it), but she just wasn't handling it well.

Thank you again! :)

9. Slobberchops

Slobberchops Boxer Insane

I feel for Mandy in this awful situation that she had to be the one to discover Chelsea,she''ll find it hard going:(

10. erindakoda

erindakoda Super Boxer

Unfortunately its the people left behind to pick up the pieces and wonder why that end up blaming themselves. Its no ones fault, we may never have the answers but you have to be there for each other. My condolences to you all though this difficult time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.