Found male needs home in mid-TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetCody

Boxer Insane
Good luck in finding him a wonderful home. His luckiest day was when you all found him and started working in his favor. He sounds like a truly wonderful boy. Hope he is either reunited with his family or you find him a wonderful forever home. Bless you.

jamkaywill

Super Boxer
What part of Tennesse are you in? I lived in Tennesse for about six years and still have alot of family and friends there. I will see if anyone is interested.

spiritsmom

Boxer Pal
Mid-Tn near nashville. he has an appt tomorrow with a no-kill humane society, and 2 people interested. Hopefully by tomorrow evening he will have a home, if not he will be in a high view place where he will have a good opportunity to have a good home where they screen their prospective people. One girl who is interested is the same girl who took the first boxer I found. Kind of weird. He is agood boy. I hope to have him a home instead of the humane society, but at least I have been there and it is super clean and I will be a volunteer there. Julie

spiritsmom

Boxer Pal
I'm so sorry Kaybie's Mom, I don't know how I missed you posting the link. No, the boy I found is less than a year old, he is just puppy looking still, maybe 30ish pounds. Well, the one lasy is letting me know this morning whether they will take him or not, and the lady we met at the park when I went to pick him up fell through like I had a feeling she would. Keeping my fingers crossed this lady will take him and give the first boxer a little brother. Julie

Kaybie's Mom

Boxer Insane
Mid-Tn near nashville. he has an appt tomorrow with a no-kill humane society, and 2 people interested. Hopefully by tomorrow evening he will have a home, if not he will be in a high view place where he will have a good opportunity to have a good home where they screen their prospective people. One girl who is interested is the same girl who took the first boxer I found. Kind of weird. He is agood boy. I hope to have him a home instead of the humane society, but at least I have been there and it is super clean and I will be a volunteer there. Julie

Did you see the picture I posted? Please don't give this dog away before letting me know if this could be the boy in the poster?

spiritsmom

Boxer Pal
Yes, I did check your picture, but your friends dog is definitely an adult and does not match the puppy we found at all. best of luck to them in finding their kids. We had success yesterday and he went to his new home with the family that took the first one. I hope the two males will get along ok. We were so happy. They have 16 acres to play on. And a young boy and another boxer. keeping our fingers crossed that he fits in there. We told told them we would take him back if they don't get along. They had one squabble yesterday when we dropped him off, but I think that would probably be normal to figure out who is boss. Let's keep hoping!!!! YaHHH!!!! Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.