Fostering a new pup...yeah right he will be ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

x19er

Boxer Insane
Awwww he's cute and full tails are great fun on a boxer :D

Seems Chops has indeed sent a wee angel boy to look after you all, it felt the same for us when we lost our beautiful old girl Sophie then Charlie came along and did a lot of things the same as Sophie. I often sit cuddled in with Charlie and look into her big brown eyes and wonder if Sophie is in there too lovicon

Tuff Love

Boxer Insane
Aww I'm so sorry to hear about Chops. As others have said though, perhaps things happen for a reason. It certainly doesn't take long for a boxer to carve their way into your heart :)

Chops

Boxer Buddy
Adopted!

Oh no! We adopted him a bit over 1 month ago. He is just the sweetest dog ever! He is a puppy though, when you've had an older dog for a while, you forget the things that puppies can get into. :)

He is working out better than fine! We are having a bit of a challenge with him peeing in his crate, but I went to a smaller one (we have a few) and took the water out and it is getting better. And he has really won over our Border Terrier mix, they are so loud when they are playing!!

He is really food driven, which is new to me as Chops could not care the less about food. Bronson wakes me up at 6:30 am everyday, :( to eat and cannot twait to eat in the evening. But the great news is that he weighed 46 lbs a month ago and weights 51 lbs now. :) He is still really skinny, but I know that he is also at the skinny stage and it will continue to get better.

Thanks for asking though and sorry it was a book. :)

loubylou

Boxer Pal
hi i just thought id reply as my 8 and a half year old dog died in march and we were all so devastated but then my boxer pippa came about as she was not bein looked after well due to the owners commitments etc and it just felt as if my older dog had sent her and said it was ok for me to love another dog, we have only had her 2 and a half weeks but she is my little baby now~(2 yrs on 21/4/12) and has helped me so much. bronson seems to have helped you also and its lovely to see xxx

this is a link to a photo/words which just say it all. hope it helps xx
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3209210278033&set=o.218755408142029&type=3&theater

Roge

Boxer Insane
hi i just thought id reply as my 8 and a half year old dog died in march and we were all so devastated but then my boxer pippa came about as she was not bein looked after well due to the owners commitments etc and it just felt as if my older dog had sent her and said it was ok for me to love another dog, we have only had her 2 and a half weeks but she is my little baby now~(2 yrs on 21/4/12) and has helped me so much. bronson seems to have helped you also and its lovely to see xxx

this is a link to a photo/words which just say it all. hope it helps xx
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3209210278033&set=o.218755408142029&type=3&theater

Ahh that brought a tear to my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.