Foreign Bodies - Stomach Surgery (LONG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaylaE

Boxer Buddy
Wishing Jack a speedy recovery!

So sorry you had to go through this ordeal. You put your trust in people who should be attentive and they let you down. I hope you do contact the daycare and maybe even file a complaint.

Good Luck.

Gruntsmom

Boxer Insane
Sending loads of healing vibes to your Jack, and hope he has a good recovery. It's a very good thing that surgery was done! As others have posted, the issue of inadequate supervision should be addressed with the daycare provider. The thought of one person supervising 40+ dogs is appalling. I hope your boy is well enough to go home soon, and that you will keep us posted on his progress.

ELubas

Boxer Insane
Hope Jack gets home to you and recovers quickly. We are sending gentle boxer wiggles to your Jack :)

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
sending Jack some of those good ol' boxer healing (((((vibes)))))and hoping for a speedy recovery

MoM & DaD of GDOGS 8/18/05 Brindle,Docked,Floppy and full of Zest

SweetCody

Boxer Insane
Sending loads of healing vibes and prayers to Jack for a speedy recovery. So scary for you two, sending some calming vibes your way. Cody and Aniah send some gentle wiggles and kisses for Jack and you guys as well.

JackDawg

Boxer Buddy
UPDATE: Jack has been home since Monday. My wife and I just sulked around with him not in the house. Good to have him back. He has an appointment for his staples to be removed tomorrow and he seems to be healing quite well, just sleeping a little more than usual. Oh, and as for the daycare, I plan on settling that score tomorrow... Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Murp.mm

Boxer Insane
I'm happy to hear that Jack is doing well and home with your guys. Thank God it wasn't any worse. I can't imagine 1 person looking after 40 dogs. That's crazy!! Anyway, Jack no more chewing plastic doggie doors. You can get real sick!!

Last edited:

auntthelm

Boxer Insane
I just caught this post. I hope that Jack is feeling better. Sending lots of healthy, healing vibes his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.