1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fleece dog blankets

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by malinda, Feb 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malinda

malinda Completely Boxer Crazy

I just wanted to let everyone know I just bought a fleece dog blanket from LL Bean. It goes over the chair to protect it from dirt etc or you can use it as a blanket. I had a gift certificate from Christmas so figured I would try it.

It came in the mail today, two days after I ordered it. I couldn't wait to get it home and open it. I was even more excited to see that Megan loves it.

It is expensive but I thought it was worth it and since so many people here spoil their fur babies I thought I would pass the information on. I already have plans to buy the cover for the sofa.

If anyone is interested just go to http://www.llbean.com on the homepage is a thing for fleece pet covers if you click there you can also see the fleece blankets.

2. Linda

Linda Boxer Insane

I was just at the LL Bean outlet store and saw some dog blankets.
    The ones I saw were a heavy fabric with paw prints on them. The blanket was pretty small, and I think it was $29.95.

I do have to say LL Bean is a good catalog to order from. I've ordered one thing and it was delivered promptly, no problems!! :)

3. Angbag

Angbag Boxer Pal

Bed

I'm checking it out now. Thanks for the info.

4. NancyM

NancyM Boxer Pal

Here is another idea. I went to the local fabric store, and bought 1 yard of fleece material for $4.98. It is the perfect size for a 7 week old puppy. She absolutely loves to cuddle and keep warm with her blankey. And not a bad price either.

5. Angbag

Angbag Boxer Pal

Eating blanket

I forgot to mention this yesterday, but the regular blanket that I bought my 18month boxer about a month ago, keeps getting chewed up when I leave it in her crate during the day?? Has anyone had this happen and is it the material? Now mind you, I'm in Florida and it may be too hot, but I don't want to spend more money on a fleece one if she's going to eat it!!!

Anyone else have this problem?

6. malinda

malinda Completely Boxer Crazy

I am sorry I haven't had this problem. Maybe you should put out a new post and someone might see it and be able to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.