First Woo-Woo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obscura

Boxer Booster
I was beginning to think that Tex just didn't have the Woo-woo trait. He joined our family a few monts back as a rescue boxer.

He was all ate up with mange and his personality was extremely mellow. As he has regained his health he has really come out of his shell. He found his kidney bean and he learned to play.

Belle, our adopted stray chow mix is his best buddy and they have a good time playing every day.

But... after a few months still never a woo-woo.

Yesterday we went to Petco to get some food and as we were returing home someone was walking dog that had to be related to Belle and Tex let loose with a big WOO-WOO as we passed! He so wanted to get out and say hello!

Now I need to find a way to get him to Woo-woo for my wife. She is new to boxers and she hasn't ever seen a W00-woo.

Love those boxers!!

Corky's Mom

Boxer Booster
There's nothing like a woo woo from a Boxer. I'm sure your wife will hear one soon. I can woo woo too!!! Whenever I do it, Corky does it back to me. Now the puppy looks at us like we're both nuts. Give it a try!!!kingicon

Arachnopunks

Boxer Booster
I think Bella started with the woo-woo on my lap when we first picked her up. She is a VOCAL GIRL!!!! It really is a cute trait, but since she is still kind of young she woo-woo's like a screaming banchee sometimes, and she LOVES to talk back. I can't wait for her voice to get a little deeper. The other day I made a woo-woo sound at her and she coppied me almost right away. Maybe Tex would copy you if you did it.

-Jill

Scorpio

Boxer Insane
Oh guys I want to know what Woo woo sounds like!! Can someone explain it to me pls! Is it like a gutteral sound? Ozzy makes this funny sound when hes playing with Ryker but it sounds more like a funny growl. Does this woo woo sound like woo woo? I want Ozzy to woo woo too!

WOO WOO

buddy's_mom_29

Boxer Insane
Scorpio, I have been wanting to know the same thing. Sounds like the sound Buddy makes alot is the same sound Ozzy makes. The weirdest growl I ever heard:LOL: But it does sound mean, even though he's playing! Waiting to find out what woo-woo sounds like......:confused:

lovicon Buddy's mama - aka Brandi

Jon--Draco used to do that all the time----when the phone used to ring, when the ice cream used to do his rounds or when Babu used to play his guitar---he always looked so cute when he used to do that. Argos has never done that yet..........

gidget1

Completely Boxer Crazy
We have been blessed with the woo woo since Gidg. was small
She throws back her head, flattens out her lips and says WOOO WOOOO WOOO!! It's great!

Corky's Mom

Boxer Booster
Originally posted by buddy's_mom_29
Scorpio, I have been wanting to know the same thing. Sounds like the sound Buddy makes alot is the same sound Ozzy makes. The weirdest growl I ever heard:LOL: But it does sound mean, even though he's playing! Waiting to find out what woo-woo sounds like......:confused:

lovicon Buddy's mama - aka Brandi

Corky does the growl thing too, but the woo woo is different. She throws her head back and rounds her lips and woo woos. You can't miss it. The previous owner had never heard her do it, but she does it all the time with us. Guess she must be happier in her new home!!!!!

Louby

Super Boxer
Ahhhh - the Boxer woo woo - music to my ears. We impersinate it to Oscar and he always woo woo's back to us - I love it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.