1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fingers crossed for Macy Grey

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by RoxiesEcho, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoxiesEcho

RoxiesEcho Boxer Insane

Fingers crossed and good vibes would be appreciated for my cat Macy Grey. She's the feral kitty that was born in our barn 2 years ago. She is an outside cat but is usually inside when we are home. Wednesday night she didn't eat all of her food but that is not too unusual, she isn't a chow hound. DH put her outside around 1 am Thursday morning. She has been gone since then. I was sure something bad had happened and that Bella had lost her snuggle buddy. DH just called to say that she was back home but something is wrong. She is not eating anything, moving slow and she has a smokers cough. He's dropping her at the vets on his way to work and I will be stopping there on my way home. I'm so happy she's back but very concerned about her health.

Here's a recent picture of the 2 of them snuggling.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s211/LKA88/BELLAMACYGREY.jpg

2. johann

johann Boxer Insane

Tons of good thoughts headed to Macy Grey. I hope you get good news from the vet and she is home again soon

3. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

Ahh I sure hope all goes well, I dont have a cat so I cant say what the cough may be.Lets hope a few meds will sort her out.

4. Cami

Cami Boxer Insane

Adorable picture!
    Hopefully she just has some sort of respiratory thing going on. You know what they say...."A cat won't eat what a cat can't smell". If she is coughing perhaps she also has a stuffy nose and that was why she wasn't eating well.

5. DiverDiva

DiverDiva Boxer Insane

Sending many positive vibes to Macy Grey. Such a pretty name for a beautiful kitty. All fingers and paws crossed for Macy Grey to bounce back to her normal self.

6. RoxiesEcho

RoxiesEcho Boxer Insane

Macy is home and Bella is over the moon, even though all Macy is doing is sleeping. She has a 104 fever but the vet doesn't hear any congestion so she's not sure what's going on. She gave her a shot of antibiotics and told us to keep an eye on her. She slept with me last night and still isn't her self. No coughing but her eyes are still glassy. I'm hoping I can get her to eat something today. If she doesn't start eating soon we have to take her back to the vet. Keep those good vibes coming, we appreciate them.

7. Sansal

Sansal Boxer Insane

Hope she is feeling better soon! (((healing vibes)))

8. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

I hope Macy Grey is back to her old self soon! Lots of positive, healthy (((vibes))) are coming her way!

9. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

Consider it done , here are lots for healthy <<<vibes >>> going your way.

10. Mega's Mom

Mega's Mom Boxer Insane

<<<<<<<healing vibes>>>>>>> coming your way. Get well soon, Macy!

P.S. Cute pics of your babies!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.