1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few questions boxer buds!!! :)

Discussion in 'Feeding' started by Kirby Kirb, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirby Kirb

Kirby Kirb Boxer Insane

Hi everyone!!

Just a couple of questions. I want to get the boy's a bone from the butcher shop, what do you recommend?
    Also I know alot of people have questions about there babies weight, I just want to make sure i am doing all the right things. Kirby is on kibble and he gets 1 1/2 cups twice daily, I usually put a tablespoon or 2 in his food (low fat plain yogurt), half a bannana, and maybe some carrots, or an egg. I do not add all this stuff all the time, is it safe to? The last time i weighed him around 2 weeks ago he was 35 lbs, and just over 4 months. He does not look too skinny, but I just want him to be happy healthy, with a nice shiny coat (not too shiny and smooth, or as much as I would like) Any suggestions. Also any great toy's you guys know of, I wish we had bully sticks here but I asked my local Pet smart, and they never heard of them!! I bought him a plastic frisbee... he don't care!! I just want to keep him happy, plus our back yard will be fully fenced as of Tues!! YAY!! :) so he will be able to run around off his tie out!! So the more toys to entertain (so he won't dig in my garden!) the better!! Thank's for the help!!! :)

2. wrinkles_mom

wrinkles_mom Super Boxer

Where to begin! I would think it's safe to give those foods together although not too much as the raw food may cause the runs. His weight sounds good (our Bailey is 19 weeks and around 30 pounds). TOYS! TOYS! foolicon Kongs are great; stuff them with what your puppy likes. a Cuz is great; Apollo loves his. I here the Hide-A-Squirrel is great too, although we don't have one. You'll have to try different toys to find the ones your pup likes the best. What works for one doesn't always work for another. Although I have to say that the advise & suggestions I have learned here are terrific!! Good Luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.