Female White Boxer Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawgs

Boxer Pal
i will be picking up my feamle white boxer on friday morning but we are still up in the air about a name...so far we like Maya and Bella....im open to all help...please help me out with this delemma....it would be very helpful if we had more names to chose from so im all ears

henchook

Boxer Buddy
My old brindle boxer's name was Shoko, which means chocolate milk in Hebrew (and many other languages), when we got Yogi, as a tiny pup, we didn't want to give him a corny name like Snowy or Whitey, so we finally settled on Yoghurty (which eventually morphed into Yogi) because yoghurt is usually white, and it's also a dairy product, like chocolate milk.... though I'm not too sure it'd be a good name for a female, what with all the associations with Yogi Bear and all.... incidentally, Yogi's used to have a best friend named Pooh :)

trudy

Completely Boxer Crazy
I love the name Bella but there are ALOT of Boxer's named Bella, if being original is important to you....

Here are some of my thoughts:

- Midnight (just because I'm a smart a**) I've always wanted a white animal just so I could name them midnight..

- Marcia Mellow (hee hee hee)
- Daisy
- Rose
- Pearl

hmmm I'll think somemore..do you want her to have a name corresponding to the white, or a people name any preferences like that??

I like (for lack of a better term) old lady names no offense anyone, ie Trudy (Gertrude)

I also like Esther, Sophia, Glaydis

dawgs

Boxer Pal
it doesnt have to be anything white...im open to all names....i just thought of one i liked...."Jersey" ...my little cousin was just christened and her name is Jersey...is that appropriate or is it wrong to name her the same name?

Kysha

Completely Boxer Crazy
Here are the names that I have on my list for my future boxers:
Dana
Targa (I love Porche cars, and the Targa is my favorite)
KO (for Knock Out)
Lydia
Tonka
Tyke
Bob
TAO (this stand for Tegan And Owen, which are my two current boxers)
Jeni (this was my first boxer, I will never be able to reuse the name, but I still really like it)

That's just a few

JulieM

Boxer Insane
Marcia Mellow...:LOL:

For "old lady" names - Hortense (Horty), Bernice

I always thought about naming a white Boxer Ruth, after the white dragon in the Pern series (I didn't name my white Boxer that, but I thought about it ;))

For names that mean or connote white:
Latte or Leche

Guenivere, Gwendolyn, Jennifer and deriviatives (Gwen, Wendy, Jenna), or just Wyn.

Or Lily, from Longfellow: "White as the whitest lily on a stream."

Whitby
Albatus (Latin)
Waub (Potawatomi)

From this site:
http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/plaza/ge75/girls.htm

Bianca
Candida
Fenella
Finn
Kelene
Nuala
Rowena
Whitney

There are a ton of other names at that site, as well, that don't have anything to do with white :)

I do suggest spending some time with the puppy before making a final decision, of course. And be careful of what name you pick - I've read several discussions on training lists where those who named their dogs "Trouble," "Rascal," etc. found they were self-fulfilling prophecies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.