1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fawn Girl, West Tennessee

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Moon, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moon

Moon Boxer Booster

A local shelter called to see if I could help a man find a home for a fawn female boxer. She showed up at his house four days ago. She is well behaved, knows a few tricks and wanted in the house. He figured she must be a house dog. The area he lives in is known for people dropping their pets. He simply can't have another pet. He has been caring for her while trying to find her a home and contacting all the clasified adds with lost dogs. He has contacted all of our surrounding area's no kill shelters. They are all full and barely operational as it is. So one of the ladies contacted me because she knows I love boxers. I have been on the phone with a rescue two counties over but I have not gotten a response. He called to let me know he will be taking her to the pound at lunchtime tommorrow. If anyone can put me in touch with a local rescue that I don't know about I would be so greatful. I am at the end of my contacts and still have not found a place for her to go. I will help get her were she needs to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.