1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experienced Boxer Owner Looking to Adopt in the NE Ohio Area

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by dariffle, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dariffle

dariffle Boxer Pal

Our Boxer passed awhile ago. It took a while, but my wife and I are now ready to adopt another Boxer.

We would prefer a male brindle with a docked tail and uncropped ears (is "uncropped" even a word?), but ultimately personality is the most important trait. All others are negotiable. Any dog we adopt must get along with other male dogs.

We promise to provide a loving environment, top notch veterinary care and a high quality feed and supplement regimen. Further, we come with excellent vet references.

We are looking in the usual places -- pet finder, local shelters, dog fairs -- just wanted to put feelers out here as well. So, by all means, if you've got a little guy in need of a home and you are in the Greater Akron-Cleveland area, please hit me up by replying to this post. Pics will help.

Respectfully,

Dan

2. MKAD

MKAD Boxer Insane

Check out Lighthouse Boxer Rescue- they are located in NE OH...

3. dariffle

dariffle Boxer Pal

Thanks for the info. We are actually going to see them Saturday at a dog fair in Aurora.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.