1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

excess hair growth

Discussion in 'Dog Health issues and questions' started by Amsangels, Aug 14, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amsangels

Amsangels Boxer Pal

Hi
    Ive been homecooking for my two boxers zoe(2) and zack 10 weeks.They seem to be doing really good except I've noticed they have been growing some excess hair in their ears(they are starting to look like my dad lol) and around their behinds!! It's really weird.First I thought it was because zoe was coming out of heat.But then the puppy started to have it too!!I have been giving them brewer's yeast with their food.Could that be it??Help before i have to get a ear hair trimmer and I dont know what for their butts!!

2. tedjax

tedjax Completely Boxer Crazy

I'm sorry I won't be able to help you on this issue, but it is the funniest thing...I have this picture of these precious babies that are starting to look like gremlins!!! I don't know what kind of clippers to use on their little butts, either!!!

------------------
    Trish
    Indy-Neutered, Natural, Fawn, Flashy-10/6/98
    Beauty-Spayed,Cropped, Fawn, Black Mask-9/20/94; Adopted from rescue in New Orleans
    Shiloh-10/18/85 to 10/14/98; Waiting for me at the Bridge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.