Enlarged lymph nodes can I help???

Status
Not open for further replies.

matilda8255

Boxer Insane
Aimee thanks so much. I copied the diet and printed it out. Caesar LOVES the meatballs. He also ate all his chicken & kibble din din + all the supplements and I even managed to sneak in some of the yucky veggie mix.appicon Woo woo!!! He is tired but doing well. We will keep up with the chicken until he doesn't want it and move on to ground beef. It's gotta be less expensive than the organic ground chicken.;) Caesar has been doing pretty well today and is laying on his dog bed smiling. His leg is looking better and his lymph nodes have gotten smaller. cool2icon Caesar has never been much of a kong man, nice thought though. :D
Stephanie

debbie knowles

Boxer Insane
Excellent Job Big C....keep up the good work and continue to get better and stronger each and every day...we all pullin for ya big guy!! Deb

matilda8255

Boxer Insane
C is doing great! Still demanding the meatballs treats and chicken with the kibble but eating everything with gusto. His lymph nodes have shrunk to the point where I can't feel them anymore. It looks like we are in the clear till Friday (next chemo). He is moving around and is still a little tired but you would never know he has cancer and is going thru chemo. Woo woo!!!!!:D
Stephanie

Scorpio

Boxer Insane
So glad t hear that that C is doing better cool2icon So good he's eating woo woo keep us informed. Always in my prayers

Colleen

conn

Super Boxer
partyicon cool2icon foolicon YAY CAESAR:) and YAY Steph and Brian!!! sounds like everything is going as well as can be! You always have been a yummy cook steph, I am sure Caesar is loving your yummies:) I spoke with mom over the weekend and she gave me all the Sleazer deazer updates:) stay strong and as always give the big Cman lots of kisses and hugs from us:)

Aimee

Boxer Insane
I'm so glad to hear that C is feeling good! It's always a good sign when they eat. We'll keep you and C in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted!

matilda8255

Boxer Insane
Caesar update...

Caesar went back to the doc this morning for the 2nd treatment. They took blood which came back fine and sent my BF home with 3 toxic pills that have to be given once a day with rubber gloves. That sounds comforting, huh.:( Caesars nodes have shrunk enought that they feel he will go into remission.:) So they are fairly positive on his progress. He has also lost 6lbs. We will have to refrain from calling him the fat boy from now on. The oncologist isn't worried about the weight loss being that he was 10lbs overweight, was on a diet when all this went down and has had all cookies and fatty foods removed from his diet. I am of course worried.:confused: Do you guys think I could add something with good fats to his chicken, kibble, veggies & supplements?? I made a new batch of food and meatballs last night and added 8 ounces of tofu to the mix. The oncologist said if would eat it that it was excellent for fighting cancer. Hopefully he won't turn out to be allergic to soy.;)

I am very pleased with the big C's tollerating the chemo thus far. He has actually been playing with his bones and is camped out in front of the fridge 24/7 trying to extort meatballs. He is up and moving around looks great. We will see how he is later today after the toxic pill has been digested. We gave him oatmeal this morning with his food so if he gets sick it would be a little easier on him. Thanks for all the support and help, guys! We really appreciate it!!
Stephanie

Status
Not open for further replies.